'Frocktober'

Today I have a bit of a freebie of sorts...but a freebie for a good cause!

I was asked to blog and put the word out about 'Frocktober', an initiative of a bunch of friends from Geelong who, 6 years ago, decided to do something fun to raise funds for women's health. In their words:
Frocktober is your chance to raise funds and awareness for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation, while you re-discover and re-love the fabulous frocks at the back of your cupboard... Instead of buying something new, pull out something old and... get dressed! (pun intended) So this October, help us raise some funds for this frockin' good cause!
I thought 'what a great idea!', but I also thought just blogging about the event was a little boring. So here's what I've decided to do!

Below is Emily. Emily is my little paper doll creation for you to download, print and cut out. Every day in October I will be uploading a new dress for Emily to wear. That's 31 dresses! Phew! I have my work cut out for me.

She's free, but to increase your karma-rating and help raise funds for Ovarian Cancer, head over to my Frocktober fundraising page to donate to this worthy cause.

So, without further a-due, here is Emily:

click on the image and you will be redirected to a PDF

To find out how you can be involved in Frocktober, or for more information, head over HERE!

Happy Frocking!

x

3 comments:

  1. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

    \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u55357 \u56469 such a great idea, my little girls are going to love doing this and seeing all the different dresses. Will you do ones they can colour in?? I'm doing frocktober too, a frock every day - eek!\
    Vicki x\
    Www.musingofafashionablemom.blogspot.com.au}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Vicki! I might just do that :-)

      Delete